Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Watching others change

My son is changing before my eyes. Yes he is taller, voice is deeper, room is a little cleaner. But that is not the changes I have noticed this week. The week I have noticed more of... The notes I find in his room are prayers. The books by his bed are his Bible and a book from church camp. The card he wants to put in his wallet, more prayers.

It has been wonderful to watch him grow in his relationship with Christ. I wish I could individually thank all the other kids at EBC Crash that have taken time with Caleb and been good role models.

I am truly blessed by my church family. I don't know why I waited as long as I did to join this family of believers, guess I was sorta afraid of Change. I hope that he can continue to see changes in me that will make him want to continue to pray, learn, love.

1 comment: