Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thanksgivmas

December 21, 2011....
Roads are crowded, weather is horrible, people seem to be in an ill mood. Have to hurry to make sure that they have the last item checked off of their shopping list before the 25th.

I think the changes in my family this year have really made me look at Christmas more like Thanksgiving.  Maybe because we were still sort of turned upside down at the real Thanksgiving this year. All I know is that I am Blessed and thankful that...

God sent His son to be born to live here on earth and then die for our sins
I have family and friends that love me
I have everything that I need
I have a church family that loves me and prays for me
I am able to live without being in pain (spinal cord stimulator)
I live in a country where I am free to celebrate the birth of my Savior
I can worship God and speak of Him openly


So Happy Birthday Jesus and Merry Thanksgivmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment