Monday, March 5, 2012

Africa

As I sit in the waiting room full of people from all walks of life, I think of the lines of people waiting in Kitale for a doctor that is on strike. I think of how many children woke up in the streets, how many we're afraid to sleep, how many didn't wake up.

There has been good and bad post about the Kony 2012 video going around. Is the organization on the up and up? Don't know yet, but I do know that it has brought a lot of attention to the problem and that can't be all bad. We don't have to send them money, but do something, even if it is only telling one other person. Plant a seed. It is a fact that there are invisible children in Africa. Here are a couple of organizations that I follow, www.until then.com and www.mattawchildren.com

No comments:

Post a Comment