Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Preparing My Heart

Lately God has been laying on my heart to ask forgiveness from people I may have wronged in some way. I have felt like He is preparing my heart for something. 


This was in my devotion today...Once you know that your heart is right before God, you must be willing to face your fear and seize the moment. When your're in a moment that has the potential to alter your future, trust God, step out in faith and move forward. Don't let your dream die inside you because of the risk involved. With God, risk is the bridge that gets you to where He wants you to be. 


Tonight at church we were asked to pray for a young girl going to live in southern Mexico for a couple of years. Justin said she would be the "bridge" that brings God to the people there.


Risk the bridge...so that He gets you where He wants you...


I found out tonight that CRASH will be going to Kenya and Chicago the summer of 2012. I really feel like God is calling me to one of these trips. I wake up at night with Kenya on my mind. I visit the mattaw village site often. I have been making prayer bracelets so others will be reminded to pray for Kenya. We are making cotton dish rags to sell to raise money for Kenya...


Lord, are you leading me to Kenya? To tell a child that they are a prince/princess of God. That God loves them so much that His son died for our sin debt. That they are special and God knew before they were born, that we would meet them and share His love with them.


Friends....pray for Mattaw Village. Pray for Kenya

No comments:

Post a Comment