Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happy Day

Happy that I could share my testimony. Happy that I could thank my church family for their love. Happy that we live in a nation where we can meet and openly praise God. Happy that I met some new people by going to both services at our church. Happy that I had three laughing boys at the lunch table. Happy that I get to spend time with my Kenya group this afternoon. Happy that our church family will share a meal this evening. Happy that even though tomorrow will be 5 years that my mom passes away, she was with me this morning as I shared my story of giving my life to Christ.


2 Corinthians 12:9-10
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment