Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Weepy or Leaky

My friends at work call me YAYA Weepy, because I cry at the drop of a hat. Good cry, bad cry - you can count on me. This week I think I am changing my name to Leaky......I have been so blessed and am so amazed at things that are happening to me and thru me, that it is all just leaking out! Every day this week I have "leaked" while talking to a client. Funny how God is using ACS Financials to also share His love and for me to receive His love from the clients I have spoken to. Buying cards and stickers to send to a little girl in Kenya, "leaking." Telling others about the precious 8 year old I am going to hug in June - "leaking." Sitting back and looking at how important my church family is to me - "leaking."

OK, that is all

Have a blessed week, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment