Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blessings for YaYa's

I have a YAYA group of friends at work. I would do anything in this world for these friends. They have seen me and YaYa SU Cindy thru my surgery, and her hospital stay this year. And now they each have a need for prayer. Had a hard time thinking about what to specifically pray for each one, then I ran across this song by Laura Story. 


We pray for blessings We pray for peace 
Comfort for family, protection while we sleep 
We pray for healing, for prosperity W
e pray for Your mighty hand to ease our suffering 
All the while, You hear each spoken need 
Yet love us way too much to give us lesser things

'Cause what if Your blessings come through raindrops
What if Your healing comes through tears What if a thousand sleepless nights Are what it takes to know You’re near What if trials of this life are Your mercies in disguise

YaYa PP-Potty keeps saying not to cry, but what if her healing comes through tears?
YaYa Short Legs may have to spend 1000 sleepless nights to know that He is near
YaYa Frank, I know the trials of this life are His mercies in disguise for you. 

I love all of you with all of my heart!

We pray for blessings



No comments:

Post a Comment