Saturday, September 17, 2011

I GOT THIS...

I was reminded tonight after a nice pity party, that God's got this. And by "this," I mean EVERYTHING. I continually pray for certain things to be done now, with God's blessings of course. Well, I ever so blatantly had it spelled out for me tonight. We are not working on my agenda, no matter how hard I pray or try to do it by myself. God is making the agenda and I need to pray that I am willing to follow wherever He leads me, and in His time. I think that is the part I struggle with the most. Sometimes I even try to "make a deal." Lord, please just give me a little sign, a smoke signal, a shooting star, something. Funny thing....he keeps telling me I GOT THIS, all I need from you is for your to show others who I am thru your actions everyday. All you need to do is concentrate on your relationship with me, plain and simple. Put Me first, I got the rest.

So tonight I go to Lord in thanksgiving. I am thankful for my growing relationship with Him, for my family nad friends, very thankful for my church family, and thankful that He's got this....cause I'm making a horrible mess of it by myself. But I also know that He loves me despite myself, just as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment