Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How does your foot taste?

I think I should start praying for God to keep my foot out of my mouth, because my foot doesn't taste so good.   I say I am a changed person, now trying to walk closer to God and strengthen my relationship with Him. But I continue to fly off the handle and I am tired of tasting my foot, from it being placed ever so obviously, in my mouth. I pray for patience, understanding, compassion, and react in the totally opposite way. What kind of example is that? Sometimes I think there is a short between my brain and my mouth. I can just picture God looking down and saying, "here we go again, open up so I can get the foot out of your mouth." The one thing I know for sure, is that He still loves me and knows that I will continue to get my foot stuck in my mouth (hopefully not as often).  How thankful I am for the forgiveness that was given to me by Jesus' sacrifice!

1 comment:

  1. Lovebyour postings. You are so open and honest. Thank you for sharingnyour heart.

    ReplyDelete