Monday, September 12, 2011

New Journey - New Friends

Tonight I embark on a new journey of spiritual growth. I am attending a ladies bible study at my church. I am excited to see how the Lord will work in my life thru this study. I am nervous that I am not as knowledgeable about the bible. I am worried about entering a room of women that I really don't know. I am nervous to let new people into my life. But I have learned from reading to catch up, that my nervousness and worrying are counter productive and harmful. I know that God has led me to this group of people for reasons I may never know. But they are all good reasons. So I tell myself not to worry, and thank God for leading me to this group. I thank God for Amy, Jessica, Diana, Sherry, and the other women that have already befriended me. I know it will be another wonderful experience on my journey to learn more about, and walk closer with Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment